Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Horrible Day

I don't have much to say except that today was a freakin horrible day. First I get woken up at 7:20am by my dad saying, "Kyle, Do you have work today?". My answer to that was AHHHH! So yeah, I overslept again. 2 times now. Very very very unusual for me but for people at the main office they might start to wonder. So I'm all freaking out about being late. I do my morning shift. Then I'm on my way out and in no rush at all. Let me preface that it rained all day yesterday then snowed and then everything froze again because it was very very cold this morning. I walk out onto the parking lot. I slipped and cracked the top back of my skull on the ice/pavement. Now I've got a huge ass knot on my head and I also must have pulled different muscles in my back because it slightly hurts to reach for things and bend over but it doesn't hurt when I'm not doing anything, not like my previous back pull. So I am decently alright now. The head pain isn't as much as it was at first now. But it still hurts to have my head touch anything on the spot of impact. Then this afternoon we have a kid acting up severely and we inform the mom that we're suspending him. She was pissed. We say deal with your child. Also today because of cracking my head I was not allowed to take my daily nap. For fear that anything had happened I didn't want to go to sleep because that is when crazy stuff like concussion or death happens after a blow to the head so I've just been up and at'em all day. THIS DAY SUCKED! I'm glad it is over. THe only cool thing to happen was that the ILLINI kicked WAKE FOREST's ass tonight in college basketball...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters