Sunday, December 05, 2004

Sunday's Eve

Today was rather uneventful. During the day I was a lazy bum but did get a majority of my Christmas shopping done online. I love the internet. I can shop for everyone's gifts online, buy them new or used, and get them shipped straight to my front door. I can bargain hunt online. That is the best part. If I can find it cheaper somewhere else that doesn't mean that I have to drive clear across town, for me that means that I just plug in a different web address and BAM! I'm there. Then I click proceed with order and it gets shipped right to me. And yes I do this all in my underwear just like the comercials say. I'm not going to get all dressed up to sit at my computer in my own house.

This weekend was alright. The bar was really dead last night and I have no explaination for it. My only far fetched idea is that people are staying home and saving money because Christmas is so close and they are making the "sacrifice" of not drinking and spending money so that they can spread joy and cheer by buying people they care about pointless gifts that they may only use once or twice.

Tonight Ed, Shoo, and I kept up our Sunday night movie. We 3 went and saw Mr. 3000. I am definately glad that we saw this at the cheap theater. It would not have been worth paying more than 2.50 for the movie. It had its funny parts. If it completely sucked then why would they make the movie and release it in the first place, right? We laughed, We cried, we ate spam. Okay, only one of those actually happened. But the 3 of us plus Mels went to steak n shake and they all had Dessert. I myself waited until I got home because I am saving money so that I can actually buy everyone gifts this year. Which as I said have bought a few already. I hope they get here sooner than later. I just did standard shipping and that means that I don't have a time specific date of delivery.

Shoo is finally feeling better although crazy dancing kids must make him feel sick again. Ed is still sick and lets us know about it. Friday night he was all like I just have to get home and get to sleep cause I'm sick, but then still sick Ed on Satuday night after work goes out. I'm like, shouldn't you go home cause you still are not feeling well. I forget his response but it was something to the extent, I don't care I'm going out. So now that today he still isn't feeling well I say Cry Me A River. HA! Ed is worried that he is my new Phil. I say no one can replace Phil but watch your back.

Tomorrow night is Fighting ILLINI vs Chicago State. I say BRING IT! I look forward to seeing the ILLINI keep their winning streak going. They play at 7pm. Also tomorrow is the 1st day of Reier's bar becoming MOJO's. We all should start calling Reier, MOJO. Cause well, he asked for it by making the name of his bar Mojo's. Later on in the evening on Monday I plan on being down at Mojo's bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters