Wednesday, December 08, 2004

asses and elbows

I thought it would work and yet again I am wrong. Not the right place and time. Who am I to think such things anyway? I appologize for feeling that way. Why I even start to begin with? I don't know. If I could ever get real feedback things might have been different. Could you see the uniqueness in me as I can see the uniqueness in you? I know not what I do.


How could it ever be?
If you were not meant for me.
I get misled by your smile.
Something I would follow for many mile.
Longing for your warm embrace.
Knowing I am not your pocket ace.
I feel it in my heart.
I'm alone with only a feeling of tart.
I know that this poem sucks.
I may as well get kicked in the nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters