Saturday, December 04, 2004

Sacrifice

So I'm allowing myself to not have too much of a life for the next 2 weekends. Now for some people, you might think that this is having a life and it is but the point is that it is limited. I worked the door at the bar last night and I'm doing it again tomorrow night. Then next weekend I am working it both nights again. I didn't have to do this but I need the money and I am a whore for money. Whore in the ligitimate way of working to earn the money. But if I win the lottery I will have no problem with that either. But yeah, since all my money in savings seems to be going to bills. Half of my check I just got thursday is already gone. I'm like GOOD GREAT GRAND! How am I supposed to buy people real gifts this year if bills keep taking my moo-lah away? I'm not even married homeowner with kids. I shouldn't have to be worrying about this yet. But yes, if you want to see me tonight or the weekend nights of next weekend then I will be carding hard down at the bar. Earning my dough so that I can buy people I care about Christmas gifts. I would spend everything I have but I can't do that to myself. I have to have a little left over for gas money and things like that.

Shoofly and Ed are both sick puppies. They unfortunately have gotten sick at the same time. I gave them my prescription of sleep in and take lots of vitamins. Because I think that they don't give themselves enough time for a good night's sleep. Jenny made it out last night and she got an ear full as to what she actually did last Saturday evening while out drinking. I wasn't there so I wasn't able to recap her evening but Ed and Shoo were able to fill her in. I was able to recap a girl's drunk night to her from the other night. She was all drunk and crazy and kept saying how hot she is and not in the temperature way but in the I'm conceited type of way. She kept slow dancing with Shoo and Philly and I even got a dance in and she doesn't remember that. She was pretty shocked as to what happened not that anything bad happened but for the fact that she drank so much that she didn't remember the latter half of the evening. Sometimes I just want to make stuff up so that previously drunk people think that they are even crazier because who would discredit what I say? Not many people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters