Thursday, December 02, 2004

So far so good

Today isn't too bad. I woke up fine this morning. Considering that I went to bed at about 9 and probably fell totally asleep by 10:30pm means that I wake up easier at 6am. The morning shift went by quickly. I had a ton of kids and coworkers at the school ask how I was today. My answer to them is still pretty sore. My back and abs and neck are slowly getting more sore. My bump is still on my head and only hurts to touch it but I know it is there.

Jenny called me up and we went to lunch today. That was an enjoyable time because we don't get to sit and talk too often besides at the bar really. It is fun swapping stories about our kids. We went to Suzie Q's because Jenny had never been there before and wanted to try it out. I got myself a bacon cheese burger with american fries. Good stuff. I saw Robbie right before we headed out to bring me back home. Just time for a quick hello, that was about it.

My computer sounds like what I think a dog whistle would sound like. I am sitting here and all I hear is this high pitched whistle or something. It is driving me insane so I can't sit here anylonger and type because this is too much. It doesn't do it all the time and sometimes stops. But this time it isn't stopping so I am getting up. BYEBYE!

1 Comments:

At Friday, December 03, 2004 12:45:00 AM , Blogger yoni cohen :: http://yocohoops.com said...

Hey-

Came across your blog today. Great stuff. Hope you fix your computer!

Congrats on your Fighting Illini beating Wake. Noticed you were a college basketball fan. Hoping you could add a blogroll link to my College Basketball Blog, http://collegeball.blogspot.com. I'd very much appreciate a link on your site.

And would gladly return the favor, adding a link from my site to yours.

Thanks!

Yoni Cohen, http://collegeball.blogspot.com
College Basketball Blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters