Monday, December 20, 2004

Tedious

I am decently awake now but without any motivation. Do you know what I mean? It is like, I'm not about to fall asleep anymore but if I attempt to do anything I'm like UGH I don't have the energy for this, maybe later. All I need to do is pair my socks and put the rest of my whites away. This may seem like a simple task but I have an insane amount of socks and also they are not all the same style. SO that means sitting there for 20 minutes just sorting them into piles of style, then for some reason even similar styles have different lengths and this all gets to be way to damned tedious. I'm not a big fan of tedious. Some people may be, I don't know but I do know that is NOT my cup of tea, and I do like most tea too. So I am mustering the energy to do that then head to bed. I need sleep which is obvious from my last post. 4 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters