Saturday, January 08, 2005

I'm horrible.

I just woke up for like the millionth time a few minutes ago. Lately the last few days I've been having the kind of sleep where I wake up every few minutes feeling uncomfortable. I've got this head cold thing going on where it will give me headaches. It isn't anything serious. So ladies that are afraid of getting close, don' t be. It has just been exhausting me with trying to go out and hang out with friends, working during the day, and trying to exercise regularly now. So I'm staying home until I go to work tonight at the Bar. I am passing on going to my cousin's college graduation open house. Which I'm told when it is an open house it is more of a people come and go. It isn't really hey, be here the whole time type of thing. The thing is that it is about an hour away down by St. Louis. I'm not feeling mentally or physically up for the ride. My parents are going and representin.

I in the mean time will be able to watch the ILLINI kick PURDUE'S ASS! At 3pm today. I'm so stoked. Can't get enough of that fighting illini. I wish they played every day like baseball but that isn't happening. Basketball is a little more demanding physically because of the constant running and 1 on 1 in your face ball.

Today is my sister Keri's birthday! Happy birthday to Keri! I believe that she is 36 today. Cause she was 12 when I was born and I will be 24 later this year. I think today is also Elvis's birthday. I always seem to hear mention of that on Keri's birthday. I'm sure she hears it every year too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters