Saturday, January 08, 2005

You like me, You really really like me

So this is my 7th day in a row of 22+ viewings of my site. That is just awesome. I love you guys. Usually people just view my site more on Mondays and Tuesdays and then dismiss it the rest of the week but the dedicated have been viewing my writings every day. So keep on viewing and post comments if you feel like it. Seems that Shoo and Mels are mainly the only ones who post but hey! Phil O just posted for the very first and second time on my site. Yay for Philo. I always love to hear his insights because he is an interesting guy.

The Illini just barely WON over Purdue. Wow what a game. I hope that everyone watched it because it was riveting. They were down almost the entire first half and on into the 2nd half. Finally Dee Brown got his act together and started sinking some 3 pointers. They are 16-0 now, the best college team in the nation. 17 and 0 is the record for the Illini I believe and their next game is at home. Let's all root for another win. This is a season for the history books.

Thanks for seeing it my way Shoo. I'm tame in the ways of graphicness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters