Saturday, December 25, 2004

Sigh

Well, Christmas is winding down. Jennifer and Jeff have headed back up to St. Charles to be with Jeff's family for the remainder of their stay in Illinois. Shannon will be leaving tomorrow afternoon to head back to Chicago and then on Monday is leaving for a 5 day trip to Florida with her bf. Shannon's friend Laurel stopped in like she does every Christmas. Crow should be coming here to visit for a little while here soon like he usually does. It is nearly tradition for us to hang out on Christmas night after all of our family things are over with. Last year I don't think I hung out because I was so incredibly sick. Right now I'm just sitting around enjoying a few glasses of wine before I get anything going for the evening.

I got a few shirts for xmas, trivial pursuit dvd pop culture edition, nose hair trimmer - yes a nose hair trimmer, you may scoff at that but hey, it is something that some people need, but it is also a side burn trimmer too. OH! I got one of those Atari Gaming things that has like 21 games on it and it just plugs right into the input output plugs. I haven't tried it out but it has some classic games on it. You know what is really funny? On the packaging it says "A blast from Mom and Dad's past!" and we are like, oh god, this was when we were little kids.... Are we getting to be a blast from the past? Are we really that old?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters