Friday, December 24, 2004

She did it again!

GAH! That darn sister of mine. Last time she was home I came home from the bar. I was about to go to bed and I couldn't find Shannon anywhere. So I'm like, that's weird. Then I think, wait a minute. I go into my room and there she is asleep in my bed. No not in the upper bunk but in my bed. I'm like Damn it. So knowing that she has a perfectly comfortable bed in the guest bedroom I kick her out. She apparently has created a vice for herself that she needs to fall asleep while a television is on. Well, there is no tv in the guest room but there is one in my room now. So she goes into my room to fall asleep while watching the tv. BUT she doesn't factor in or even think about how she will get out of my bed after she falls asleep. Yeah, that's right, she can't because SHE IS ASLEEP. So yeah, last time I kicked her out. Now she has done it again. The thing is that my other sister and her husband are here with us and they get the guest room. So Shannon can either sleep on the couch or my upper bunk. Shan usually doesn't sleep on my upper bunk because she claims that I "snore" so she usually takes the couch. Well this year we talked and she said she would try to sleep on the upper bunk. I'm cool with that. Well, I get home a bit ago and she isn't on the couches. So I'm thinking, hey, she actually is on the upper bunk. So I take my time going into my room because I don't want to wake her. So I finally go in. All the lights are out and I am in there getting ready to change. I turn on the monitor to my computer so that I can see because it emits just enough light to see with. Well, it warms up and comes on and what do I see? I see Shan sound asleep on my bed. I'm like, what the hell? I cleared the upper bunk and everything for her. She could watch tv from the top bunk. But noooooooo that blasted girl falls asleep in my bed. So I think to myself. Should I be an ass? Should I kick her out again or should I let her stay? My quandry is that I don't sleep on my upper bunk. Being a big guy it is too tough for me to get up there. Coming back down sucks even bigger balls. Sure I can get up there. I get up there to make the bed when the sheets are washed. Last time I did that I forgot to turn my fan off and that hit me pretty hard. But also when I got up there I didn't want to come down. It's like climbing a tree to get to a platform that is really high. Yeah, once you get up there, you just want to chill and admire the view, you don't want to climb right back down after all the effort you just put yourself through. So, I am deciding to be the nice guy. Now I will probably be grumpy as HELL tomorrow because we have to be up early and do family things out of town and I can't get an actual good night's sleep on the couch. But I am going to subject myself to this because I don't feel like being an ass and wake her up and make her move to the upper bunk. I am going to make sure as heck that she isn't in my bed tomorrow night. It is like if I'm not around to keep her in check she just ends up in my bed. Tomorrow night the fam will be together all the way up until bed, so I know she won't be trying to pull this again. Plus I will be sure to give her a little grief about it tomorrow. I'm not a fan of the couch. I slept on the couch over thanksgiving too because she brought so many people home with her. Sleeping on the couch wasn't fun at all. My back was hurt at that time too which made that suck even more. Ugh. Oh well. That is my rant about Shannon. I hope she appreciates what I am doing for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters