Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!

Woooo! It is Christmas Day folks. It finally arrived and it showed up with bells and whistles on. What a great time. I got to see my whole extended family last night and I've been hanging out with my sisters for the last few days. Happy times are here. I miss being able to see my sisters every day. I gave out a lot of presents this year. Something that I don't usually do. My family was very impressed with how much thought I put into each gift. I got a lot of WOW, How did you know? Or WOW, I love it! They were surprised that I actually listen to figure out what it is that they like. I do pay attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters