Tuesday, December 28, 2004

fast suckers

I don't have a lot to say. Sunday I got a huge ass group of probably 14 people to go see the movie Spanglish with Adam Sandler and Tea Leoni. It was a very good heartfelt movie with funny quirky moments that are simply life or a crazy person. It felt good to organize such a gathering again. It has been years since I have tried to organize a non bar related gathering and been sucessful. Back in HS I used to organize quite a bit after Izzy got a little tired of it. I then got tired of it too. You can only be the organizer so much before you think. Man, why can't someone else take the time to pick times and places and then call everyone finding what works for everyone and then try to get everyone to come. It is exhausting. This was well worth the effort. I think that everyone liked it although about half of the group that came ran out the door while I was getting a refill on my way out. I never heard a goodbye or anything. It's like some people wanted to get the hell out of there as fast as possible. Cause I never even saw them leave. Oh well, it must have been important to not say bye......

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 29, 2004 10:46:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

I had to take a really big crap, sorry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters