Wednesday, March 09, 2005

BIG NEWS!

SO as in my previous post you see that I am soon to be a member of FitClub. That is big news in itself. But this is BIGGER folks! I should just say that and let it slide. Say something like Mr. Shoo usually does like "to be mentioned later" just to leave you hanging. I won't do that. teehee. Although I'm thinking about it just to get you back. Alas I will tell you now. I got a new cell phone! WOOHOO! K came into the 21st century! Yes folks I have upgraded my phone. Now don't get insane on me, I didn't get a camera or video phone but I did get a flip phone. I also upgraded my plan to have night minutes start at 7pm central time and continue until 7am. BOOYA! 12 hours! Also, I got myself a nifty little text message package of 50 a month prepaid so text message away. I can receive digital pictures but I don't think any video. And I've got Vibrate! WOO! I've always wanted that feature. So I know, the last man standing has fallen. My ghetto zack morris brick phone is no more. They even confiscated it when I upgraded. I was like, NOOOO! But it had to be done. It won't be coming back so I know that it wasn't meant to be. So you all know, it is the same number and I still have cingular. Don't freak out on me, just call me! Later player haters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters