Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Lunch Ho

I am the lunch ho this week. Monday I did lunch with Nat and company as I tagged along and went to Darcy's with her. Yesterday I went to lunch with a friend and we were supposed to have Indian food at Gateway To India on Chatham Road but apparently it is closed on Tuesdays so we ended up going spur of the moment to The Feed Store downtown on the Old State Capitol Plaza by Osco. That was really good. Now today, which is only Wednesday, I am going to lunch with yet another friend and we are going to Monty's for some mmm mmm good sandwiches. I really should balance my checkbook and make sure I'm not delving too deep into my checking. I like for there to still be some money in there when I get paid which isn't for another week. Funny thing is for the longest time I never ate out. I might get a burger at McDonalds or something on rare occassions but lately I've been on a try new restaurants or go to places I haven't been to in a long time. This is great. If you are interested in lunch don't be afraid to call me. Usually the worst that could happen is that you wake me up from a nap which I am trying to get out of the habit of anyway. So it's cool. So, I need to get ready to go out. Later Player Haters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters