Wednesday, March 16, 2005

So Nice!

OMG it is so nice outside. I really don't want to go back to work but alas I have to because I am responsible. I think I have a topic for my essay that is due tomorrow. That is the hardest part right now about writing for me. Just coming up with the ideas because once I have them I am awesome at brainstorming and writing the paper. Well, not much else to report. Monty's was great. I had a corned beef ruben on rye and broccoli cheese soup. Very delicious. I will talk to you later. Hopefully I can get the paper written in no time flat after work this evening and then I will be able to hang out with a friend for her birthday today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSIE! You have been blessed with beautiful weather for your special day. I hope you were able to enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters