Monday, March 14, 2005

Another Errand Day

Today has been fun so far. I've been out to LLCC to make sure that I am able to graduate with an Associate in the Arts. I actually can even get an Associate in Science if I would like since I have enough math credits. If I want my LLCC degree to be focused in Elementary Education then I may need 2 more classes. I might go ahead and do that this summer. I'm not sure though. I have to meet with a UIS guidance to iron out the details first. Then I will figure out my plan of attack on getting this El. Ed. degree.

I went into FitClub today and finalized my membership. I am now a member there with the keychain card and everything. I may attempt to start working out tomorrow. I need to go purchase workout clothing though first. Some good gym shorts and a few loose Tee shirts.

I also need to look into getting my bicycle worked on. Any suggestions on good places that work on bicycles cheap? The handle bars are still messed up from when I lived up at ISU. There is a little rust and it may need a brake pad or something. I can't recall totally. I would like to start riding my bike and when the weather is a little warmer maybe even ride my bike over to FitClub to work out. That would be hardcore. I know Workout Philly has done that before and it is a longer ride from his residence.

Right now I am getting ready to go join Nat and friends at Darcy's Pint for some good lunch. I haven't been there in a while and I'm looking forward to this. I hope it isn't too crowded and we have to wait a long time to get a table. It sounds like it will just be 4 of us and it isn't hard to seat a party of 4 there when seats are available.

Who is up for a movie tonight? I'm going to push for people to see The Jacket. Starring Adrien Brody, Keira Knightley, Kris Kristofferson. There is a 7:50 and a 10:30 showing that I would be able to make it to at the new theater.

2 Comments:

At Monday, March 14, 2005 5:04:00 PM , Blogger Sterno said...

I will recommend the only place I trust my bike with here in town: R&M cyclery.

They're friendly, skilled, and they don't gouge the bill.

Congratulations on your new lifestyle of fitness and health, pal.

 
At Tuesday, March 15, 2005 1:22:00 PM , Blogger phillip said...

yeah r&m is where it's at. they always fix the shit out of my bikes.

melissa- "terrible". likewise, "horrible". and "combustible", in case you're interested. -iable is still fine for "reliable" and "amiable". that should help with your badass new writing job

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters