Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Sitting around

Tonight was a waste. I sat around as though I was waiting for something to happen. What it was that I was waiting for, I have no idea. I sat, I waited, nothing. Nights like this are the ones that I hate the most. I feel as though I could have done more. Life was not designed for sitting around. I have to make something happen. I feel the need to make every day a special day in its own way. Today I have failed. I feel the emptiness and loneliness creeping into my life. I try to fight it off but somedays I do not succeed. Tonight I feel overwhelmed. I go to bed this evening praying that tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow I shall do more good. Always looking toward tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters