Wednesday, March 23, 2005

You don't want my eye

So I have some of the worst vision ever. Well not ever. If I had the worst ever I would probably just be blind. My eyes have deteriorated every year since I was 6 years old. So bad that the big E on the chart is a blob of blurriness. So I assume that you do not really want my eye or even both.

Today has been relaxing. Work, then nap, then work, then dinner and now here I am. I got an offer to go out to lunch today but I was all cozy in my bed getting some rest and I didn't want to leave that bed. I love my bed. It is the most comfortable bed. I'm tempted to just go hop in it right now and sleep sleep sleep.

Tomorrow I've got my appointment with the Education Dept about getting into it at UIS. I'm nervous but not really. It is more of a I'm not sure of what I need to be doing and if I can afford it and all that fun stuff.

I just found out that I am getting forced to volunteer. Yeah. You heard right. Forced to volunteer at a March of Dimes walk up in Chicago in April sometime. I'm like "what if" I don't want to do it, and I was told, You're doing it! You're welcome Shan. I'll be there with bells on. Maybe I could show up in a speedo or a running spandex suit. That would be cooler than bells right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters