Thursday, September 08, 2005

Weight Issues

Well, losing weight is still going great except that I think that something is slowing me down. I cannot figure out what it is except that I may not be exercising enough. I did splurge on Sunday night by drinking alcohol for my family function and then again on Monday evening by having some bratwerst and hot dogs. That was it though, and I have not lost much weight in the last 2 weeks anyway. I haven't gained any really, my thing is that I have been bouncing back and forth in this specific 6 pound range. I can understand fluctuating a pound or 2 but 6 pounds is pissing me off. I'm not very constant. I just want to lose all of this freaking weight and when i stand on the scale and it is 6 pounds more than when I weighed in before, that sucks. BUT then the next time I weigh I will be back down to where I was before but no farther.


I have been slacking on Exercising because I have been so busy, and then I end up getting sick. Who knows, maybe that is because I slacked on exercising.

I am going to get more tight on what I eat and how much, that is the only way I can think to help modify. Everything else is so well. I might still be having too big of a dinner. I know my breakfast and lunches have been adequate. I just don't want to starve myself or have people think that I am starving myself because I AM NOT. I am totally eating healthy when it is time to eat, every meal of the day. BUT still not snacking and nothing after dinner.


I just figure that since I still have a lot of weight to lose that I would not hit a plateau yet. But you know what plateaus mean? They mean that I need to try harder. Put my nose to the grind stone and use a little elbow grease.

8 Comments:

At Thursday, September 08, 2005 12:43:00 PM , Blogger Sterno said...

http://sterno.blogspot.com

HAH!

 
At Thursday, September 08, 2005 12:56:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Yes, everyone check out Mr. Sterno's blog. Interesting stuff over there. I guess that he is retalliating in regards to the post I didn't put on his blog, but rather on Mr. Shoo's blog. I'm sure that Mr. Shoo appreciates you sticking up for him on this "Pressing Issue".

 
At Thursday, September 08, 2005 12:57:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

How about you post something new today on Your blog? Instead of trying to be funny?

 
At Thursday, September 08, 2005 1:00:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Why do you do that back as if it is a competition? Well, Sterno? Cause I don't do that as a competition...

 
At Thursday, September 08, 2005 1:23:00 PM , Blogger Sterno said...

http://www.sedona.com/anger-management.aspx

 
At Friday, September 09, 2005 7:49:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

When are we going to get your bike back up and running?

http://gotshoo.com

 
At Friday, September 09, 2005 12:04:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Aren't you happy enough with my weight loss progress? Geez. The bike will be busted out when the time is right. I've still got a way to go before I hop on I think....

 
At Friday, September 09, 2005 12:57:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are doing great on your weight loss! Just keep up the exercise!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters