Saturday, October 01, 2005

Super Saturday.

Well, it has been a crazy week. I've been so busy with my grandma not being well, working, and class and other things. It adds up. Some days I wouldn't spend more than a half hour at home between waking up and going to bed. This is not the usual for me. Usually I just work and that is it with class here and there.

My grandma is doing better. She has now been moved from the hospital to a nursing home for rehabilitation. She may be there for a few weeks. We were hoping for a few days but I think at least 2 weeks is the amount talked about now among the family.

I'm up to 71 pounds lost so far. It is still steady and I still have rough days here and there. But all in all it is coming off. All off. Oh baby.

I worked last night. A few people came out and hung out with me while I was at the door. I was exhausted until I ate dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse. I had an awesome 7-pepper sirloin steak salad there. I highly recommend it. It was delicious. I also had 3 big cups of coffee there and that helped to perk me up so that I could make it though my shift at the door. Well, it worked, I ended up not getting home until a little before 3am.

I had a great time.

Today I went and looked at some of the classic cars downtown at the Route 66 Mother Road Festival. That was neat. I was only there for about an hour.

Tonight I don't have any plans really. I think that I will probably end up down at DH. I may drink tonight. Who knows. Sometimes it helps with motivation and nerve department. Captain on the rocks is my friend.

All I know is that I've only drank coffee and iced tea today, so I should be good to go for this evening, no matter what happens. Time for another cup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters