Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Almost There

Well, I have nearly everything moved in except the majority of my clothes and a few other things which have yet to be dug out of my closet. By saying everything is moved means that I have transported it over there. Is there any organization of what I have taken to my new place? Nope. I have yet to get the time for that. So far haven't spent a night there yet but I assume within the next day or 2. I've just been working a ton like usual and fitting in the moving and organizing sucks.

Other things... I had a wonderful weekend. A ton of people came out this weekend and that always makes things more fun. Ed and Amanda were home for the weekend and I saw them all 3 days. Yay! Shoo and GTG came out both F and Sa nights. Yay! Philly cream cheese is MIA. I called him a few times but no call back... hmmm. Philly? Where are you?

I even got a drunk call from the boy up north, Crowy. We touched based and it'll be over a month before he heads down south for a visit.

Today was a long day. Worked both jobs. We are on break currently with the day job which means I work a solid 8 hour shift. Then I got to go home and eat, shower, and change and head to the night job. Wahoo! I opted not to go to the Lace this evening after the night job because I have to get up early in the morning and I need to head to bed.

My sisters are coming into town this weekend. I'm looking forward to that. Plus my mom's birthday is Friday which is the reason why they will be here. I hope to have my shiznit organized by then so they can see my new place!

So that is all I've got for now. Sorry my posts have gone to about weekly, I've been busy and haven't had much to post about.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 03, 2007 10:37:00 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

I even came to Show-me's, which makes me way cooler than Ed. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters