Saturday, April 07, 2007

Mi Friday

Yesterday was good. I had the day off from the day job and I slept in which was spectacular. I then did a little more moving of small stuff from my parents' house. I worked the door at DH Brown's and a few people came out and hung out with me at the door which included Kirsten and Lori. I wasn't feeling it on the drinking aspect of the evening so I switched to coke early in the evening. After getting done at Brown's I went to Mojo's for a little bit and saw quite a few people I knew there too. Hung out, chatted, and then headed back to my place. But I did stop off at the northside Walmart before actually getting home. Let me say, their deli subs are HUGE and reasonably priced too. I was stoked about that. I'm all about the deli meat subs from grocery stores. I do have a Schnucks that is closer to my place but it is not 24 hours like the one in Montvale plaza. So late at night the Walmart will have to do, although I may like it better. Got home, ate half of my sub and watched some tv and then hit the hay. Friday was a good day.

Tonight I work at Hollywood from 5-9 and then I get to make another special guest appearance at DH Browns on a Saturday and I'm working the door there from 9-1. It'll be a busy night for me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters