Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Da Cubbies...

The Cubs rock. The Cubs rule. If you claim any other then you drink dog drool.

haha. I love poetry. mmmm sigh.

I've inspired someone! I never knew I was inspirational. It's cool, I'm just sitting here thinking... "hey, that's cool" but that doesn't mean that I'm cool because if you say you are cool then you are not cool. Miss Lauren has started her own Damn that Connie Chung! blog. I think it shall prove to be a good blog.

My work was easier but still tiring today. Not used to being on my feet as much as I used to. I saw Shelly today. A very good looking customer who she and I have a good repore (sp?). I think she is a few years older maybe like 3 or 4. I asked her to go out for drinks with Jarod and I back in December but she declined because she was driving on a ticket. So yeah, I don't know if I should consider that shot down or not, shady on that one.

Ok, I'm watching COPS right now and I just saw them pull a drowned young man out of a river and into a boat. Both creepy and gross. I hope I never see something like that in person. There were other boats just sitting around watching the cops pull the body out. Like it was neat to watch or something....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters