Sunday, April 11, 2004

Easter Sunday...

Today is and was Easter Sunday. I got up for church with the parents and my sister. That was fun. While at church I chatted with a lot of people. The whole congregation has been praying for me throughout the entire time I've been sick and then the surgery. It has meant alot to me. I saw Amy A. there at church too. I chatted briefly with her before more people came up and interrupted our conversation. Then I came home and started to watch the Cub game and also had Easter dinner at the same time. I am so full. Very enjoyable and they won too. GO CUBS! Only butted heads with my dad like 2 to 3 times today. I think it is because he doesn't listen to me and orders me around. Not in a bad way but in a "hey, why don't you just freakin listen to the words that are coming out of my mouth" because then things would be a lot easier instead of assuming your son is stupid. He "over saw" me making a pot of coffee. Instructing me on how to do it. Use cold water he says, and I'm like ok. I'm just rinsing the pot with hot water first then I will put cold water in it. And he kept on me, no use cold water and I was like, dad I am and then he got pissed be cause he didn't listen to what I said. That is how I see it. If he would listen to his son instead of thinking I have no idea what I am doing. All this over a pot of coffee. Then he walked off mumbling to himself and then of course I'm like WTF what did I do, I said I got it. But he doesn't trust me. He doesn't have to wipe my ass although he acts like he needs to. I say stay the hell away from my ass pop.

I am about to head back up to BNL and I've got work in the morning. It is a beautiful day out and I'm hoping I get the energy to hit the road soon so I can drive in this beautiful weather. I'm ready to start making the bucks again. Yay for money. I like money. So for a while my posts will be from me back up in BNL at my apartment. I expect future posts to include work stories, drinking stories, and bowling stories. I think that Phil, Crow, and I are having a party at our place coming up soon. Get ahold of me for details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters