Thursday, April 01, 2004

F%^&ing WORDSTER!...

So yes... You know those video game machines in bars where you can play poker games or word games like WORDSTER or find'em games like PHOTOHUNT. Well, tonight was a night that Ed, Shoofly, and myself will never forget. The addicting game of wordster pissed us off like no other! It made us feel stupid and uncapable of making words. Okay so this game goes... you get 8 random letters and you have to make words out of them. Simple enough. Well, we were playing on the left machine at Mowie's Cue and some people have apparently set some really good scores on WORDSTER. Ed and I started off by ourselves playing it. Thinking, ohhh this won't be too hard because we are pretty smart guys. Apparently NOT! We came really close to just making 10th place but not quite. How sucky is that. We spent some time playing PHOTOHUNT but the majority of the time was on the evil game. We ended up enlisting Shoofly, April, and the group April was with and it still didn't help us at all! Stupid stupid game. It is like I just want to memorize the freaking dictionary and go back there just to try and beat that damn game. Ed and I have never been so frustrated with a game before, so much so, that we tried to just play an easy game of PHOTOHUNT but it had us so pissed that we could not even focus on that. TWO HOURS! playing a game and still not breaking the top ten. It was damned addicting too. We just kept playing and playing, on and on. Finally the place was closing down and we actually had to leave... THANK GOD! I am going to work on my "skills" with the Yahoo Games game called Text Twist. It has a similar idea as wordster. I suggest everyone practice on that and then when you play with me you will be ready! Do or Die!

Side note, seeing as how it is 3am on April 1st. I will post that Melissa M. is quitting smoking cigarettes today. I and everyone else are here for you. I am up to 9 months of being quit of smoking from a pack a day to cold turkey. I know you and anyone else can do it too. Saying no is easier than you might think. Peace Love and I'm outtaherrrrrre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters