Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Drive In...


Tonight I'm going to the Route 66 Drive In. Yay! Shrek 2 and The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra is playing. It should be good. I loved Shrek and was possibly one of my most favorite movies ever. Ed and I are going. Throw back a few Natural Ices and watch 2 movies for $5.00. Shhhh. Alcohol isn't exactly allowed but it makes it that much more fun.

Today I haven't really done much yet. I woke up a few times and then a few times I went back to sleep. As you can tell now I finally stayed up after one of my wakings. A neat storm rolled through earlier this morning. Knocked down a few big branches as I watched. I busted out the new mach3 razor blades for a nice close shave today. Oh baby. Chatted with Reier, he was taking a nap. Called Ed and he called me back because he was taking a nap also. Anyone else I know was probably at work so I decided to not call them.

I applied for a very part time job at Wild Birds Unlimited yesterday. They said it would only be about 10 hours a week and I'm like that is okay. And it is. So I filled out an application and I am hoping for the best. I could then even find another part time job and juggle it in the meantime. I have bills to pay and an income would be very nice right now.

I hung out at the bar almost all of last night. That was fun. A decent amount of people for a Monday came in. I knew a few of them. I played a huge amount of Wordster and Photo Hunt on the Megatouch Maxx Machine. Ed and I have done very well on Regular Photo Hunt but now we set our sights on Erotic Photo Hunt. It has been neglected for too long. We actually have found that it isn't as hard as Regular Photo Hunt either. So we shall put Regular Photo Hunt on hold for a while and tackle Erotic Photo Hunt because it is our civic duty as die hard Photo Hunt players to set outstandingly high scores.

"Whiskey Down" is diner lingo for the food item Rye Toast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters