Monday, May 31, 2004

Today was gonna be the day but...



Today is Memorial Day. A day to remember veterans of wars who died while serving our country. An important day in my book.



After I got up this morning I had omlettes which my dad had promised to make for breakfast if we were all up. And due to a phone call I woke up and had myself a wonderful breakfast with the parents. Since then I have just been sitting at the computer looking up old movies. Did anyone ever watch the B horror movie series The Puppet Master? I used to watch those when I was younger and I LOVED THEM! Only like 1 or 2 of them are out on DVD and that upsets me. There are about 7 in the series and I've been reading and they say that #2 is the best one. It has been so long that I can't be of judge on which was good or not but I recall that I liked them. Also by the same film company was Trancers about a time cop of sorts. I liked those alot too and the first 3 in that series had Helen Hunt in her early film days. Maybe her best work... haha, doubt that but still. Let me know if you have seen these and if you have not and you like B horror movies then I suggest that you see if they are still in the video store. I haven't looked in a while and they might not be on shelves any longer.

Plans for today, well, check out those classified advertisements yet again. WOOO! They all look the same after so long of looking at them. It is beautiful outside and I may try to go walking in the park or at least walk somewhere. Try not to spend money considering I have none and no immediate access to any, I should be good on that part. Call me, the house preferrably during the day because I went over my minutes last month and cost me an extra 30 dollars. Ouch.

Peace, Love, Laughter - K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters