Saturday, June 05, 2004

Greetings...


Hello! Today is my 23rd birthday! I am coming to you from my sister's roommate's computer up in Chicago. Yesterday I went to the Cubs / Pirates game at Wrigley Field and it was Mark Prior's first game back this season. He pitched very well only allowing 2 hits and no runs. The game went bad when Joe Borowski messed it up with only one out left to get in the top of the 9th inning. It was still a great time. Drank some Old Style and had some peanuts and pretzels. Today we are going to the Lincoln Park Zoo which is a nice free zoo here in Chicago. Then we are going out to dinner at a Mexican place called Mi Tierra or something like that. Shannon got me a new cubs shirt for my birthday. Not as cool as the gift I got her for her birthday though. Ed, Shoo, Jenny, Farah, Lori, Mike and whoever else called me at Midnight last night to have a shot for my birthday. Unfortunately I was already in for the night and was just laying on the futon watching some tv and shannon was asleep in the same room with me. Now it is about lunch and we are going to have left overs from pizza last night which we had Gino's East Pizza which was mmm good. I will talk to you later, I have my cell on me

Later! YAY! IT IS MY BIRTHDAY! - K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters