Sunday, June 06, 2004

HUNG OVER CITY!!!!


OH My Goodness, I was so hung over today I just can't believe it. I have never been this hung over in my life. Usually I can just sleep it off but NO, I had to sleep all day and get sick a few times and wake up at 9:30pm before I felt any better. Let me see if I can recount my evening last night for my 23rd birthday. I went to the Lincoln Park Zoo, no drinks there. After the zoo the family and I went to a dog bar called Vaughn's in which there were dogs running all over the bar and they were supposed to be there. I had a few Micro Brews there, Sierra Nevada, Bells, and Summit. They were good but I've had better. Then we went by Shannon's apartment and I had like 2 beers there. Then we went to dinner at Mi Tierra which is a Mexican Restaurant and it was very good, I had about 4 big glasses of margarita there that I remember. Then they family went to a restaurant bar called The BrickHouse which is pretty new. There they got me a birthday dessert and I had 3 white russians there. Then Shannon and I and her roommate went to a bar called HYE Bar which was cool and I liked it alot, there we stayed til the end of the night and I was drinking my favorite double Captain Sprites all night long. I can't even count those but I'm sure I had more than 6. and I remember doing a Red Headed Slut with my sister for my birthday. I had thought about switching to Long Island Iced Teas all night but I am glad I didn't. If I had I might have alcohol poisoned myself or something cause woooo I had a lot. Well, I knew I was drunk when I had to get sick in the middle of the night. I tried to keep it quiet but my parents heard. I guess it didn't matter that they heard then because I did it 2 or 3 more times throughout the next morning and afternoon. If you had seen me I am sure you thought I was trying out for a new zombie movie because I looked like such a zombie. I tried drinking some lemonade and it came right back up. So my parents went to Arbys on the drive home and I didn't partake in the wonderful food of Arbys because I was so scared that it would come right back up and you know I don't like to waste food. I feel like that is such a waste when that happens. So I didn't eat, I just sat there and watched my parents eat which almost made me sick anyway. WELL, I made it through watching lunch, but then we had to hit the highway again, and the car had heated back up while we were inside, I get in the car, it is hot, I start to get queasy, then the car starts moving and I'm like OH CRAP! so right when we get on the ramp I am like, I'm getting sick! and my dad pulls over and I have to puke on the side of the highway ramp. How fun is that to have your parents sit on the side of the road waiting for you to puke from being hung over from drinking waaaaay too much the night before. I slept almost the whole ride home which is over 3 hours. I am glad I did though because every time I woke up I would look around and get queasy again and I'm like nuh uh, so I would just go back to sleep because then I don't notice the motion of the car much. SO, that recount my night last night. Yes I had sooo much fun, I partied like a rock star on his birthday because it was MY BIRTHDAY! I am now 23. See, I like to have memorable birthdays, 21 I partied it up with all of my friends in Springfield, 22 Ed came up to Normal and treated me to an awesome time that probably wouldn't have happened without him, and this year my parents treated me to everything and let me pick everything all Saturday in CHICAGO! 21 Springfield, 22 Normal, 23 Chicago... I wonder where I will be for my 24th birthday, who knows? Not me, that is for sure.

In other news it appears that President Reagan passed away at the age of 93 on my birthday yesterday. May he rest in peace and godspeed.

Today is the Aniversary of the 1st day of the Dday invasion on the beaches of Normandy. May we all remember the veterans who fought and died and who fought and lived for our freedoms.

Thank you everyone who Called, Emailed, IMed, sent me a card, or verbally wished me a Happy Birthday. Thank you everyone and I love you all in your individual ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters