Friday, May 28, 2004

Peoria....


HEY HEY HEY! Yesterday was FUN! I went up to Bloomington/Normal to take care of a few things. I had to close out my checking account at my bank there. I had to return my keys to my old job at The UPS Store. Then I had to find out why ISU hasn't gotten my money to me. They say it is "in the mail." Whoopdeedoo. Well after I did that I met up with Philly and he was heading over to Peoria to hang out with Benny and Crowy. Well I had comtemplated the thought of swinging by their place anyway cause I had yet to see it. SO, I left my car at Philly's apartment in Bloomington and hitched a ride with him to P-town. We got there and it was a good time as always. I love it when it is the 4 of us chilling like old times. We even played some Euchre. God we haven't done that in a while. Used to be the 4 of us all the time chilling, hanging, laughing, playing. I miss those days but those days are not totally over. By my estimates we have 1 year because after that Benny will be married and moved away to Denver. I hope all of us have stable jobs providing us with good living conditions not in our parents houses by then. But still we will be working the "9 to 5" jobs and things will be different. I say we should enjoy things now while we can because this life we lead won't be our life for much longer. Grab the Bull By The Horns my friends and live it up and have a blast. We can make memories that will last an eternity or sit around and fade into nothingness. It is your choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters