Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Good Question...


To the anonymous person who posted a comment. Ed will find out about if he gets the San Diego job this coming Wednesday the 2nd. The people pushed it back a little further but promised that they would have an answer by Wednesday. So lets all cross our fingers and say a small prayer for Ed because this is such an awesome opportunity.

Memorial Day was an okay day. Hung out with great friends today. I want everyone to know that I am here for you if you need me. I care about all of my friends more than you might know but I am not always able to show this outwardly. If you ever need help, advice, or just someone to vent to I am here and I will listen.

I found 20 dollars tonight. I ROCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters