Thursday, June 17, 2004

I am a blogger damnit!


So, today was fun. Ed and I... Yes Ed and I we both don't have 9-5 type jobs so we chill quite often. If you would call me up during the afternoon and say lets do something fun I might just join up with you. But seeing as how Ed usually calls me first I tag along with him or is it that he tags along with me. Another chicken and the egg question. Gotta love them. So anyway, Ed and I went to read comic books for free at Barnes and Noble. This is something that I highly recommend to people who like to read. Go to B&N and pick out a book or comic or magazine, you know whatever suits you. Take it to the cafe and sit down and start reading. It is a good free time. Ed and I have read hundreds of dollars worth of comics that we have not paid a dime for. Wonderful isn't it? So we did that to pass time before we went to the movies! Yes you say, how can you go to the movies Kyle, you are so broke right now it isn't even funny. WELL my friend, I went to the movies at White Oaks Mall (my old stomping grounds) and there movies before 6pm are just ONE freakin DOLLAR. So I can easily find that much money to sit in a theater for a few hours and be entertained. So Ed and I saw Starsky and Hutch today. That movie was actually pretty good. It had an Old School feel to it with Vince Vaughn in it. His mannerisms and such were similar but in a good way. I liked it, I laughed, it was enjoyable and I recommend it to fans of Old School and Road Trip and comedies in general. Then after the movie Ed and I wanted to get some dinner so we went to Frankies Bar and Grill which is located in the Jewel Osco 6th street shopping center. I had some burgers there that were very good. Played a bizzaro version of Photo Hunt there that had a different title even cause it was by a different company. SO after that fun time at Frankies Ed dropped me off at my house so I could get cleaned up to still look like trash. You ask, what does he mean by that? Well my friends I decided to go with the self made sleeveless shirt today all day long. Yes, I looked like trash and I was proud of it. Wore it inside out too. So it was just flipflops, jean shorts and an inside out sleeveless tshirt today. It was a wonderful time. I didn't get any comments on my tattoo besides by like 2 people I already know. It was a pretty tame night tonight at the bar, not that many people out that I knew. Shoofly, Melissa, Farah, Kurt. That was about it. Others came and went but those are the ones who hung out like the troopers they are. Ed was working so he doesn't count on the hanging out cause he had to be there.

BTW Ed did not get that job in San Diego. They decided at the last moment to hire from within the company. So they suck for leading him along for so long.

SHOOFLY! when are you going to get your website back up and running? I miss www.justshoo.com I heard you saying something about making a www.just-shoo.com but that hasn't happened yet either. Come on Mr. "I did the blog first" you are neglecting your fans. And yes you DO have fans. Fans you don't even know about probably and a heck of a lot that you do know about. Hell, you were voted Illinois Times #2 Best Website in Springfield last year. How can you win again if you don't have a website to vote for.... DID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THAT?

My JOB hunt has slowed because I don't know what the heck I am doing. I am about to apply to work for the United States Postal Service. I got an application in the mail today. I will be filling it out in the next day or so. I will see how that goes.

ATTENTION! If you are someone that I know and you have your own blog or website that I don't know about. Tell me it and I will put a link to it on my blog here. You know... off to the right where the links are. Drop me a line or leave a comment with your website blog address and I will link it when I read it.


Live, Love, Laughter - K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters