Saturday, July 24, 2004

I smile therefore I tip

So tonight was a slow night for me at the bar.  Although it wasn't dead I could have sworn time was going at half speed.  The first 2 hours dragged and I never looked at my watch so often before.  It was weird.  I saw a few people I knew and a lot of people that I didn't.  OH!  I walked to work tonight.  Yeah.  From my house just south of Wabash and Macarthur all the way down to the bar.  It took me about 1 hour and 20 minutes.  Ed and I measured it when he took me home tonight and I walked right at 3.5 miles cause I stuck to the main road the whole walk because I wanted it to be just like I was driving it.  I could probably get there quicker by going through neighborhoods but I opted not to.  So yeah, that was a decent walk.  I am proud of myself and I think that I might start doing that.  Give myself an hour and a half and just walk down there to the bar.  I know enough people that I'm sure I can catch a ride for the way home.  I'm pretty much on Ed's way and I'm usually with him chilling anyway.  But I won't count on that, just saying it might happen that way.  Mamma always said not to count your eggs before they are hatched.  :)  Oh I am glad I walked now though because my will power got the best of me and some people gave me the leftover pizza that they had and WOOO!  I went to town on that.  I hate to see good food like this go to waste.  MMMmmm It was good.  So yeah, I'm going to have to walk extra tomorrow to help burn off this pizza that is hanging out in my belly right now.  I ate very well all day in addition to the hella lota walking.  So I feel the pizza won't hurt me but then again I am positive it didn't help me with anything but make me full.  And oh man am I full, in a good way too, not overly full, just right full, the best kind of full.  Aww yeeeahh.  Well, I am going to try to go to bed here now.  I will talk to you crazy people later.  Melissa, the Care Bear sheets sound great for a toga.  I couldn't find superman sheets the other day so I will have to go with what I have....  If anyone finds Superman fabric or sheets let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters