Thursday, July 22, 2004

And then I wiggled my ears

So today I did a little job related stuff.  I had a lead for an assistant manager position at shoe carnival.  So I went in and introduced myself and handed the manager my resume.  He asked me if I am relocateable and I said yes.  For the right money I am willing to move.  Ed and I went and looked for fabrics for togas for Reier's shindig this coming Saturday.  Ed could not find Cardinal fabric and I could not find Cub nor Superman fabric.  We did find many other baseball teams and Spider-Man but yeah not what we wanted.   OHHH!  Ed and I got free pairing knives at Walmart today because we stood and listened to a demonstration.  Yay for free things for deadbeats without day jobs.  The deal the guy had wasn't too bad at all but I didn't want to give in and give him money.  I settled for free knife.  I bought the Super Duper DVD of The Bourne Identity instead.  Much more useful than a whole set of knives in my book.  It came with a free movie ticket to go see the movie sequel too so I got 2 free things at walmart today.  Walmart kicks ass.  Then Ed and I went and read at B&N for a while, I wasn't in a comic mood so I read Entertainment Weekly.  Which is a magazine that I used to get but no longer get because I can't afford it.  I wish I still got those.  I love that Magazine.  THEN Ed and I went and had dinner at Barrel Head and I got myself an awesome Chef's Pride Horse shoe.  Damned good.   So, good food, free things, dropped off resume.  Pretty good day for me.  Now I am going down to the bar to hang out.  Today also is JUDE'S 23rd Birthday!  YAY!  WOOHOO!  Happy Birthday Jude!  He will be down at the bar probably around 10pm he said so I will see him there.  

Flipmode is the greatest!  - K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters