Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Other News...
 
So I see this away message just earlier today "Hey everyone, Emily and I got engaged last night!! I know I'm never on IM, so if you want to email me or call me feel free to. (email and phone omitted for privacy)  -Aaron" It looks like Duf officially popped the question to Emily.  Congratulations to Aaron and Emily you two are a wonderful couple.  I am very happy for both of you. 
 
Today is Reier's 23rd Birthday!  Happy Birthday REIER!  Give Reier a call or email wishing him a happy birthday.  I will also take this moment to advertise his birthday celebration which is being held at his bar DEMPSY'S this Saturday night the 24th.  It is called REIERPALOOZA.  Everyone is supposed to wear TOGAS.  There will be great drink specials.  Cheap bottles and imports.  Bands will be playing.  It should be a great time.  It is a bar so you have to be 21 and older to get in.  If you come wear your toga.  If you don't have one then plan ahead and go to Walmart or Michaels and get fabric to make one.  DEMPSY'S is on Monroe Street downtown between 2nd and 3rd street right next to DH Browns which is the bar I refer to when I say "the bar" anymore. 
 
Also on the marriage news.  If I haven't already mentioned it Ben Cloyd is engaged also.  He and his fiancee Katie are planned to wed sometime next year in Peoria where they met.  Also another great couple who are great together.  I wish them happiness for the rest of their lives also. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters