Friday, July 23, 2004

Oh yeeeeah

So tonight I work the door down at the bar.  Carding all those party people who like to drink a little alcohol.  Hopefully people come in and see me.  I love it when people come to hang out that I know.  Ed will be tending bar also.  Tomorrow is Reier's party down at his bar Dempsy's.  I still haven't gotten my toga but I may just wear a sheet that I have on hand.  Come on down to DH Browns tonight everyone!  It is Friday, get off your bum and come see me sit on my bum.  hehe. 

1 Comments:

At Friday, July 23, 2004 5:22:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

After work, a wedding, and my procrastinating nature- I'll probably be reduced to the care bear sheet (toga) that has been in the backseat of my car since I went camping 2 months ago! Think that will get me any free shots??

Melissa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters