Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I HAVE A TITLE LINE!

YAY!  Today already has been a productive day for me.  I got up and went and worked out.  Yes, I know you are probably saying, "That's it?"  and yes you are correct.   That is a huge deal for me.  I don't exercise much or even at all.  I went and worked out with Ed and Josh and I feel great.  Happy that I have finally done something.  I needed someone to get me motivated and with Josh and Ed both working out also it should keep me going.  I really need to lose some weight.  I know I have always been big but I have gotten a little bigger around the midsection lately and I can feel it.  My back has been hurting more which means I've got more weight going on in the front.  NOT GOOD.  So, I have decided to eat less.  No not starve myself people.  I will still eat a good meal or even fattening meal but that will be it.  No snacks besides beverages.  I jumped Ed's case about wanting to not eat late at night and watching his figure.  I said all that because I have a thing about people who are not fat saying that they are fat and need to lose weight.  He wasn't really saying that just that he didn't want to eat at night cause he didn't need to.  Which is fine.  I love giving people a hard time is all.  So hopefully we keep up this exercising regiment which I think will be 3 times a week on MWF.  That is good for me to start.  I don't want to kill myself I am trying to get healthy so I will live longer you know what I mean?  Plus, when I lose all this weight the superficial ladies will be all over me.  I can't wait.  I love self centered superficial women.  (sarcasm of course)  I will try to keep a log on here of working out and such.  Today I walked at 3.3mph for 15 minutes, tried out the bench press and leg press briefly, then I did this crazy machine that moves your legs in crazy ways that I can only say is similar to taking big strides up a hill or something.  I did that for 1 minute 18 seconds.  It was crazy hard on my legs and I'm not in shape enough to tackle that but when I feel that I am in shape for that I know it will get me into even better shape.  I look forward to being able to stay on that for long periods of time.  Then I got back on the tred mill and walked at 3.3mph again for 30 minutes straight and then we were done.  Cardiovascular is what I need to focus on.  I've got some good natural strength anyway and I assume just cardio will help build muscles too.  So it is all good.  WOOO!  I'm happy I am working out again.  It has been so so so long.  Thanks Ed and Josh.  Let's keep it up!

Peace, Love, and Cookies - K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters