Thursday, July 15, 2004

That is absurd...


A conspiracy. I have no job still. I am even with a hiring agency and they never call me for jobs. So I keep looking on my own too. Well in the mean time I like to make plans so I don't go out of my mind. I have made plans to go to Chicago from Saturday through Monday night maybe even into Tuesday morning. Well, the good old hiring agency decides to give me a call for a 3 day assignment that would start tomorrow and continue on Monday and Tuesday. What the hell. I am going to be gone and they give me a call now? I think they have spies set up to see what I am up to and then when I make plans they go ahead and give me opportunities at the same damn time.

No the MLB has nothing to do with NASA. Even if it did who cares. I like NASA and I like the MLB. SO combined I think that should be fine also. Who am I to question things? I am just an unemployed bum.

Everyone. Ed is trying to watch his weight. No more late night eating, donuts, cookies, double bacon cheeseburgers, or anything else that will make him fat. He is soooo fat. Damn Ed is fat. He makes me look like Calista Flockhart because he is so big. Alcohol has a whole lotta calories that make you fat too and that is beer and shots too. Ed should only drink water for forever. Or else he will only get fatter than his fat ass already is. Ed agrees that he is fat so this public service announcement goes right along with his way of talking.

Going to see Anchorman really soon. I hope it is good.

Best away message I see right now is that of Katiyo with a quote - "The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the starszBR>--Jack Kerouac"

Second place away message is Phil O. with "diesel-scented deodorant tomorrow. for now, woman-scented sheets"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters