Tuesday, July 13, 2004

In the world of...


In my world, if I am not in the best mood then I am not too talkative. I feel that if I am very obviously not talking and keep to myself people might catch the drift. I don't like hovering and people being loud in my ear. Not even when it is well intentioned. This is because I am not in a good mood. You do not need to try and figure out what my problem is. If I wanted help I would ask for help. I am that dense. I am aware of the world around me but the world around me does not need be concerned with me when I am not in a good mood. I say, let it pass. No it will not change in a moment's notice. It may last the rest of the day. I can still carry on while in a not good mood. I am not incapable of this. I may not want to carry on with activities even though I am capable. With this mood situation it is good to know that I can quickly go from great mood to not a good mood very quickly but it takes time to go from not good mood to a great mood. It is like climbing a mountain. It is easy to just fall down it. But to get back to where you were is tougher. It is not possible to fall up. At least not on this planet. Did I mention I don't like hovering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters