Sunday, September 12, 2004

A girlfriend?

So my weekend was good. Saw Crow on Friday night. He decided to drive to Springfield to hang out for 45 minutes and then drive back to Peoria. He saw me so I suppose it was worth it. HA! Saturday I went to the Hangar Party and saw F5 with Jenny. That was a good time. Today I did a little mowing that I really really needed to get done. Sat around the rest of the time. Reier stopped by the house. We chilled, watched a movie, and then he went and got an ice cream pie from Baskin Robbins. That was really really good. Today I watched Lost In Translation and Deuce Bigalow on tv. Those are good. I've seen Deuce before. I'm kind of tired now so I'm going to stop writing. Catch you later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters