Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Oops, I did it

Yay! Hump day is officially past the hump. No more humping today. At least in referencing the passing of the middle of the week. Today was a good day. Even though I couldn't fall asleep last night I woke up fine and went to work. The mornings always go by pretty darned quickly. Heck, I'm only there for an hour and a half. Then I head home and eat and plop down to watch some Regis and Kelly every morning at 9am. I love that show and of course Kelly is hot. That always helps. The only thing that doesn't help is that she is married and has about 3 kids. But, she is still hot. So that's cool. So after that I take my midday nap. Something that I can't seem to avoid. I think, hey, I've got energy and I should be able to stay up all day. Well at about 10:30 or so I hit a wall, and I hit it hard. I can't keep my eyes open and I have to go sleep. I always think that I might just sleep for an hour to catch up. That never seems to be the case. I usually sleep until about 1:30ish and then I get ready to go back to work for 2:30 until 6. This is a fun schedule but no one can complain anymore about how I sleep because I am working now and that is the important thing. See, I got criticized about my sleep patterns quite a bit while I was unemployed. So, I say, Hey, I'm working, so back off. Those rugrats wear me out. Oh! I got to read outloud to the little children today. It was great. I read 2 chapters from The Mouse and The Motorcycle. I even put 2 kids to sleep because I was so good. I think I did a great job. There were not too many disturbances today and it appeared that all were paying attention. I played some candy land this morning and some chutes and ladders. That was great fun. I haven't played those in so long. Although as we play all I hear is that I could have done this or that could have happened if I did this and I'm like, well it didn't just take your turn if you actually want to play. Sometimes I don't think it is the actual game that they want to play, more of the action of playing anygame.

Well, tonight I'm going to do my first week night out in over a week and a half. Apparently Wednesday nights have become ladies nights at the bar. Large hordes of cute girls come in for the frozen vodka lemonades. Which won't be around much longer. So, I figure since I am able to take a nap when I get home from work, I will be able to go out for a few hours this evening. Although I do need to get some mowing in sometime soon. Since I said I would....

"I think about you day and night. When I look at you I know it's right. You mean more to me than I can ever say. In the future will be our day."

1 Comments:

At Friday, September 10, 2004 3:00:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUMP HUMP HUMP HUMP

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters