Friday, September 03, 2004

So Early!

Well, this whole work thing is just crazy. For 3 days now I have been getting up at 6 am or earlier. I already feel like I've been doing this for a long ass time. I have been going to bed at about 9pm for the past few nights also. That is even crazier. To think that I would ever be going to bed that early is weird. Now, here I sit and it is the middle of the day. I got a full night's sleep last night and I feel so tired. Isn't it supposed to be that if you get a good sleep in the night before then you should be wide awake and alert the following day? I'm about to have to take a nap. Especially so since I work more this afternoon and then I work the door tonight from 9 until 1am which now is past my bed time. I also work tomorrow night at the door from 9 until 1am too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters