Tuesday, September 07, 2004

VOODOO Daddy

Man oh man. My sleep still isn't right. Of course I had a long kick ass weekend but geez. I feel like something is wrong when I pass out in the middle of the day for 2 and a half hours. I could sleep more but I have to go back to work here in a little bit. When I woke up this morning though I actually hit snooze. Which is a funny word in itself. Just look at it "SNOOZE". Oh well, I knew that I would probably need some more sleep but when I got back from work I was wide awake. It is always gradual for me to get to that passing out stage. Usually after I eat my brunch too. I never eat before work. Because I'll be home in 2 and a half hours anyway and be able to take my time and eat. I think it is the food that really induces my mid day coma. I'll have to put that into further review.

Oh, I put the phone number for cool 101.9 into my cell phone so that I can call in and win things now. Because I listen to them on my commutes and I do get to listen to them while at work. We have a radio playing oldies in the background throughout the day.

If anyone in insterested this is a POSSIBILITY in the near future. Ed and I are trying to work this out. We are thinking about going to VOODOO Music Festival down in New Orleans, LA again this year. It is usually right at Halloween but it appears to be 2 weeks before hand this year. It is Oct 16 and 17 which is a Saturday and Sunday and they have about 40 bands usually divided up on 3 stages over the 2 days. There are going to be some kick butt bands and musicians there to name a few Green Day, Cowboy Mouth, Kid Rock, New Found Glory and so on... I suggest that you check out their site. http://www.voodoomusicfest.com/home.htm They list the artists that they have signed up already in their neat webpage. Ed and I are thinking about getting the 2 day superpass which is 70 dollars because 1 day is just 40 bucks and there are bands that we want to see on both days. If you are interested when you see us bring it up. We are not sure we are going yet either. It may conflict with baseball playoffs. Or other personal things. BUT it is in the talks stage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters