Monday, September 06, 2004

Happy Labor Day!

What a WEEKEND! WOW! I haven't done that much exciting stuff in my life! Well, maybe I have but I just haven't told you about it. I don't tell you everything you know. More because I forget to put it on here but sometimes I don't fill in the whole story on purpose. For example, Friday after I got off working at the bar had a little fun. Went for a ride in a limo. Hung out at Big Al's. Celebrated my bachelor party. No, I'm not getting married. I met a few cops. I had some donuts. I worked Satuday night also. Amanda G and Nick L were home for the weekend. I got to see them a little bit. They didn't really hang out with me at the door so it was more of a few words exchanged then they hung out with everyone else that came to the bar. I went home afterwards. Took Amanda home so we got to chat a little more. Then I get woken up at 4:10am by Miss Jenny who can't seem to find Farah's house. So in my sleepy pissed off that I got woken up state I directed her there. Jenny was being nice and taking Farah home but my guess is that Jenny shouldn't have been driving either. I hope that they had fun, from what they can remember from that night. Something about some guy's swimming pool ? So I get back to sleep because I have to get up in the morning and drive to Indianapolis the next morning because I'm going to a Ribs Festival. Oh yeah! Ribs Across America! That was a blast. No one would come with us or rather everyone had "other" plans. Crow is the one I'm most disappointed in. I told him and told him of his options. BUT! He wanted to see his family. He complains and gets very defensive too about how he hasn't seen his family in 2 months. I'm like, fine. Okay. So you choose this weekend to see the parents and not party with friends. I get it, you don't want to chill. I pick family over friends once in a while too. But it is nice to balance. So here is the kicker everyone!!! Crow calls me up Sunday evening while I am in Indy at the Fest. He says he is bored and wants to go out but there is no one to call. I'm like BULLSHIT! YOU SHOULD BE HERE! I have been pushing for him to go see Cowboy Mouth, my favorite band with me for a long time now. And he has expressed that he really wants to see them too. So when he gets a chance to see them for FREE! and stay at a hotel in another town and kick it with really good friends. Don't you think you would jump on that? He didn't even stay in town for the day. He ended up going back to his apartment in Ptown before the night was up. So he didn't even stay the night at his parents! AH! What's up with that? All this family time that he has been raving about? Well, I don't know if I can let this slide this time. Then there is Shoofly. He was the one who discussed with Ed about getting a hotel room and making it an over night thing. Ed calls me and is like I got the hotel room and I'm like... We're staying the night? So yeah, Shoo was a big part of this and then he decides he doesn't want to see a kick ass band, drink some micro brews that are only days old, and have fun in an awesome town, but he goes camping. Because you know winter is coming this next weekend and camping isn't allowed after that. Everyone get your snow shoes out. So I'm ranting and ranting. I know you can't hear my tone but I'm not pissed but I wanted to have a kick ass time with all of my friends. I know that Ed and I can have a kick ass time with just us but we like to share these experiences with others and not to just tell them about it. It is cool if you are there with us. Phil didn't come cause he had bowling, or family, or situps to do. I'm not sure on that one. But he has seen Cowboy Mouth with me before and can CONFIRM how awesome of a live band they are. You can be in the most depressed mood and if you go to their concert you will say. WOW, where did I get all that energy from? They are just that good. I finally got my White Castle. I have been craving that since I saw the movie Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. Ed and I met an interesting guy who apparently is a bathroom attendant at the near by Strip Club. He talked our ears off the entire time. I learned about how grey hound busses don't get pulled over on the highway, and White castle has 24 hour surveilance that is piped into come company in Texas, and they are the first ones to respond to things that happen within. They have access to the intercom and can say "wake someone up" if they fall asleep there. They listen in too. I'm like, neat, I've never heard of that before. He seemed to go there often. Ed got a little antsy when he noticed that the guy had a medic braclet, and I'm like, it's cool. It's just another adventure in our lives. There's nothing wrong with taking the risk of sitting next to the looney guy. He can probably provide you with the most interesting conversation you've had in months. And he did have some interesting things to talk about. But Ed kept asking me if I was done with my burgers. I kept telling him no because I wanted to hear more of what this guy had to say. Plus maybe not many people listen to this guy. If people are chatty like that then maybe there is a reason. They don't have someone to lend an ear. I'm going to be in there munching on my burgers not talking much. I say, let the man speak.

I go back to work in the morning. My first 3 day weekend is over. Blah. Hehe. Can't wait to see the little tykes. Of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters