Friday, September 10, 2004

Ah memories

Today I got an email from Tammy from up in Bloomington. I had been meaning to give her a call and her email finally pushed me to the point that I had to call. So we chatted about little things. I filled her in about how I finally got a job. I will be seeing her in 2 weeks though because old coworkers of ours are getting married and I am invited. Tammy is a bridesmaid. It should be a good time and it is an "adult" reception. Aww yeah, no little kids running around. I like that alot. I think for now I'm going to try and keep the kid interaction down to relatives and at work.

I got my packet from work with all the forms for insurance, retirement, and pension. I'm becoming a member of a few organizations now. It's going to be cool. They take my money and I will see no immediate results. What fun. Dues and taxes are wonderful.

Last night was a good night. I chilled down at the bar until about 11:30pm. Then I headed home and proceeded to just lay in bed awake until after 2am. Yes, I actually went straight to bed too and did not hit up the computer. I hate laying in bed awake. I feel like I should be doing something, but if I get up and do something I also feel that is not helping me to become tired. So I then will stay up later. So if I had gotten back up would I have stayed awake longer than 2am? I don't know. I didn't try it. Hard to try 2 different scenarios at 1 time. Kind of impossible for us mere mortals.

I'm up for doing something tonight, but I'm wondering how much energy I will actually have. I don't work the door at all this weekend, that is unless Ed really wants me to work the door for him on Saturday evening. Since he somehow got scheduled for door even though there are 2 official door guys. Matt and myself.

I'm happy to see someone likes my format. Yeah, I talk about my day. It's my life. Sure I'll talk about it. If I don't talk about my day then what else do I have? Not much. Maybe some politics or something. The weather even. I could just post every time I hear something new about any type of hurricane. No? You don't like that? Oh ok.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, September 11, 2004 1:21:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I've heard I make a damn fine wedding date...

;) Meliss

 
At Saturday, September 11, 2004 11:05:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

I'm sure there is no doubt about that Melissa. Unfortunatly I've already got it planned out and I already have a date.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters