Thursday, September 16, 2004

Mamma said knock you out.

Yay, Thursday is finally here. Going to the bar tonight. I'm going to relax and gripe about kids. I couldn't imagine having kids yet. Wooo baby, not anytime soon. Of course I wouldn't have 20 at one time but still sometimes just one kid can be the annoyance. I had kids beating on other kids today. I had to lay down the law and they didn't think that I was serious. Oh boy, I'm going to start being "Mr. Kyle isn't joking around" Kyle. I had to send them in from the playground because they were playing too rough. Putting dirt on each other then hitting. I'm like Whoa Whoa Whoa, come here! Then one as he is coming climbs up the slide and runs down it which is against the rules too. I'm like no way! He is in trouble and then breaks a rule as he is coming over to be in trouble. These kids have some nerve. Let me tell ya. I'm like go inside right now. They just stand there. I'm like GO NOW! Still just kind of whine saying stuff to get out of going inside. I'm set though. Not budging. I radio in to Miss Loretta and let her know that they are on their way inside and to expect them. Oh yeah... They knew I was serious then. And in they went. I had to do that with another kid who was doing some pressure point on his cousin so that he was on her knees, I'm like stop that. He keeps doing it. Shouldn't you stop immediately when a teacher says to stop. Well, I told him to go inside immediately too and he is like "what?" " I was only doing this, no big deal" I'm like yes it is, you don't do things like that. So in he went.

Well, I'm done ranting about the little devils for right now. Heck, I still have 1 day left in this week. I could write a daily book about these kids. I still like them though. Even though they test me all the time. But now it is about time to sit down and drink a few imports and throw back some popcorn and relax at my favorite bar DH Browns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters