Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Too Sweet?

Ok, I have a problem. I hate it when people say that something is too sweet to eat. Is that really possible? Isn't sweetness a characteristic that most people enjoy. When someone says that something is too sweet it means that they are eating something sweet. So when they purchase an item knowing that it is sweet and expect it to be sweet how can they not eat it after tasting it and say that it is too sweet. That is just nuts. If something is sweet then it is sweet. Now there is a level above sweet and that can sometimes be called bitter because I used to have these concentrated sugar pills that you put into a huge thing to sweeten it. But if you just put the pill on your tongue then you would probably spit it out saying it wasn't sweet because it was beyond sweet.

I am just saying. If you like sweets then embrace sweets. Don't be a pansy and order a sweet item and then not eat more than a bite because it is "too" sweet. You just can't handle its awesome sweetness. I say the sweeter the better.

I was planning on calling it an early night but I don't seem to be tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters