Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Still doing well

So today was a great day. I went to my blood doctor for a 6th month appointment. My levels were at a good level. Actually they are still above normal which I hear is normal for what I had gone through. I was like, I thought I would be down to normal people levels by now. The Doc answered with it is possible for it to take a year or so for the platelet levels to level out. He didn't seem concerned with me vomiting blood back in July. I also prefaced how I had been taking Ibprofin and I just recently found that if taken with a decent amount of alcohol it can cause stomach bleeding. So yeah, no pain relievers before a night of drinking. I knew it wasn't the best thing to do but now I know it actually is not a smart thing to do at all. They even added that non asprin based are not good with alcohol too. So if you have a headache while drinking or know you still have some alcohol in your stomach I would not take any pain relievers. Anyway, my levels were at about 650,000 which is down from 6 months ago. Normal ranges still are between 150,000 and 400,000. Good news that I still won't be seriously bruising anytime soon. Now of course if I get hit hard I will bruise. All people bruise if they are hit hard so just because my levels are higher than the normal person does not mean that you can just hit me hard whenever you want.

I plan on going out to LLCC and enrolling in that damned composition 2 class again. I hope I get it right this time. Actually, I plan on getting it right this time because I am getting serious about my education. I need to get on with my life. I'm sure everyone but Ed agrees with that. Ed wouldn't agree because he wants me to be lazy do nothing Kyle again so that we can be children of the night again and party like it were our last day on earth. I need to plan for my future unfortunately. Unless I win the lottery then I say FUCK THE FUTURE! LIVE FOR TODAY! Until that happens then I am going to start planning.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, November 18, 2004 9:39:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

Kyle.... when I am not design kick ass residential houses, I am heading here for my "daily" scoop of Kyle information. Even though I practically see you all the time.

Blog, blog, blog... Do it 3 times a day. It helps circulation.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters