Monday, November 08, 2004

Sorry bout that

Yeah, I don't mind letting a few days go by between posts but I didn't realize that it has been 5 days. Wooo! Well, Not a whole lot to talk about though. This past weekend was alright. Thursday night was the best. Ed, Shoo, Jessie, and myself went to a free concert at the Illinois Building at the Fair Grounds. We got hooked up with the VIP tickets also. Also free. But with the VIP we were induldged with free beer and free food while watching and listening to some awesome bands. Not the bands that I normally listen to but they were good. Chevelle was the head liner and I guess the most well known out of the 4 bands that were playing there. They all sounded the same to me though. I felt bad I was kind of a downer for the people that I was with but I couldn't help it. I ate a lot of food and then drank a few beers and I hit a huge wall. I was so tired I nearly fell asleep sitting up. I sitll had a good time and if anyone felt that I was holding them back well, they didn't have to stay with me. We're all adults and I know how to handle myself alone. Ed and I got our pictures taken with the Miller Girls and that picture is up at the bar on the mirror now. It is a great pic.

Friday night was a hang out with Reier night. Went to a meeting with him and everyone else. Then his parents treated us to dinner at Gabatoni's Pizza. Wow that was good. The parents probably forgot how much I can eat when I'm hungry and I was huuuuungry. Ed and I devoured more than one pizza which was a all meat pizza. The very best because meat is the best food in the world.

Saturday was tame, I just worked the door. Before that though my parents went to dinner at Coz's Pizza for dinner. So PIZZA AGAIN! I love pizza. It is good stuff I tell ya. I didn't get the meaty pie this time though because my mom wanted to try something different and she doesn't put up a fuss over what she eats very often so when she wants to try something new I encourage it. We got this garlic chicken alfredo pizza on half and then my dad got his usual on the other half. At work later on I saw a few people I know. OH Get this... a friend of mine is dating an ex dejavu stripper. The one which whom I thought was just awesome because she has a superman tattoo just below her neck on her back. Yeah, I was like, hmmm you look familiar. I checked her ID and the name didn't sound familiar. But I was talking to another buddy while my other friend and the gf were sitting. I said, I really think I know her from somewhere. Somehow I put it together rather quickly and my friend vouched that I was right. I even remember her "stage" name which was Abby. Apparently she just had a kid and such. I'm like, oh that's cool. So my friend told her that I had figured out who she was and how I thought she was cool.... yeah, I don't think he should have said that cause she just put her head down in a "damn it" type of way. I felt bad for figuring it out after that because she probably wants to put that behind her seeing as how she is dating a friend of mine and has a kid now. That was an interesting part of the night.

Also, not naming names but after a few drinks I sometimes do this thing (during hugs or in passing) where I might grab ass, lady friends only of course, but don't be offended, I know it isn't nice and I try not to do it. If I offend then I appologize.

Sunday was just a lazy laundry day. I had like 8 loads which is practically all of my laundry. That took way too long to do but yay for clean clothes and not having to scrounge around and wear clothes that I normally don't wear.

Also my 130 post problem apparently fixed itself finally. My counter of posts says I'm up to 153 now. WAHOO!

Congratulations SHOOFLY on getting a good job. I hope it is all that you are expecting and more.

1 Comments:

At Monday, November 08, 2004 2:28:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also have a slight ass grabbing problem men AND women. I apologize if I offend anyone, but where you may be sincere in your apologies, I think my friends should deal.

If you have a nice ass, chances are, it will get grabbed. And afterwards, if you want to pretend you feel violated, I'm easily guilted into a backrub or free drink.

This is REAL life ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters