Wednesday, November 03, 2004

130

So I have this part of my blog that tells me how many posts I have written. I have a problem with it because it hit 130 about a month and a half ago and now I have no idea how many posts I have written since then. So I don't know if there is something wrong with my blog on this end or if it is the site that I blog through. Not really a big deal though, just kind of annoying.

Today was an interesting day. First off, the election from yesterday wasn't officially over until about 2pm today when George W gave his acceptance speech to the American public. 4 more years of W, let us all hope that the American public made the right decision. As long as all of the people in our country support whoever is in office then good things can happen. No matter who the president is. D or R or I.

I got my good nap in today. Not the short one where I don't actually get tired until after 12pm. I got the one where I can get into bed and fall asleep by 10am and sleep until 2pm. I love that sleep. The reason that I know that this sleep was better than usual is because when my alarm went off I was soooooo disoriented and I swore that it was the middle of the night. I was like... It isn't 6am yet why they hell is my alarm going off. Totally pissed off. So I sit up and turn my alarm off and sit there and think. Slowly I come to gather my senses and realize that it is about 1:30 in the afternoon. See, you might say, Kyle, how would you possibly think that it is the middle of the night when the sun is out and shinning. Well, I have some of the most awesome shades in my room. They nearly block out all light except for a little bit around the edges. So I can be in my room at anytime of the day or night and it just feels like a dark rainy day or night. I love naps. Don't you?

Tonight was another new episode of Smallville. It was pretty darned good. Not the best but a well written episode that put everything at odds. CAN HE DO IT?!! I DON'T KNOW!! (Then I bite my nails) Just kidding. I don't bite my nails. I never really understood that habit of people's.

Well, I have some homework to attend to. Yeah, you heard right, homework. I have to type up some schedules for work. Our work computer is being worked on and I being the nice guy I am offered to type this stuff up at home and make a few copies. I've had it for 2 days now so I had better get going on it. I was told that there is no rush but I hate looking lazy at the job. Now I will let people see me worn out but not lazy. Big difference there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters